Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Waiting for the Glue to Dry...

OK. I have the second side of the roof tiles glued on.  Now I have to wait for the glue to dry. 

I will probably just wait until tomorrow to make sure it is completely dry.  There is a LOT of glue under those tiles.
I brought the shed out to the table to get better photos. 

Of course, the Inspector General had to come too.

The ridge of the roof is not glued on yet... It will be much easier to paint if that isn't in the way.
I stopped taking photos and of course Tessie and Balthazar showed up...

Once in a while, I call him that just to get him going... He really doesn't like the name.  That's why everyone knows him by Zar.

Tessie approves of the rug... Toe wiggling ensued.

Then she turned to me and said, "OK. Now its my turn for a while.  Go work on my rug!".

I guess I will have to.  If I am letting the glue dry, I have to do something to keep busy.
I think that Kota is looking for a He Shed of his very own.  I don't think that it's in the cards.

He has custody of the bed in the daytime.  He has four spots in and around the bed that are his. 

I don't think that he need a He Shed.  He rules the house as it is.  I am not going to spend time making him a house that he won't occupy.

Anyway, I guess that I should go work on Tessie's rug for a while.  It is almost half done now.

Back to the needle.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Well Done Casey! I LOVE the way the tiled roof has turned out and will be totally tuned in to see how you paint it once they are dry, but how many of the movie trays did it end up taking?

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
The roof is terrific. I can't wait to see it painted!
Big hug
Giac

mcddiss said...

ese tejado se ve muy bien , y veo que esos dos siguen igual que siempre , son tremendos , en cuanto a Kota , creo que haces bien en no hacerle nada especifico , mi gato Ron no juega con ningun juguete que le he comprado , pero se vuelve loco con un simple hilo , son asi

besitos

Mari

Caseymini said...

I am not sure, Elizabeth. I would guess twenty or more. Each tray produces about a row and a half. Next time I will count. And yes. There will be a next time! I love the tile!