Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Busy Work...

OK.  I didn't do a lot of minis today... I did get my hanging jewelry in the bathroom cleaned out and straightened up... Well. It is straighter than it was and I replaced the batteries in two watches.  Now I can wear them.

If you look to the far right side of the photo, you will see one mini in the bunch.  It is a half timber house in a watch case.  I made it a lot of years ago... I think maybe back in the eighties.
 I also got all of my bedroom tools straightened. OK... It doesn't look straightened, but take my word for it.  I can find things now that I couldn't earlier in the day. 
The main reason that I didn't get a lot of mini-ing done was this hanging shelf.  I found it in my stash and decided to make it into another shelf for Amare to put treasures on...

It's not the greatest thing in the world, but we are going over there tomorrow night to sit with him.  Dad's out of town and mom has a meeting to go to.  We get to play all evening.  It should be fun. 

I will finally get to take some photos of Amare's room and take notes on what I have to make before Christmas.  Tomorrow night the fun begins!

See you tomorrow, before we go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is my kind of night. My grand kids liked me because I was their age. Now my great grands think the same thing. Playing is fun! Have a wonderful time!