Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Waiting For Tessie's Hair to Dry...

We go through this every time that Tessie needs new hair...

She always starts with the blond... Nope. Not her color...
I won't make you go through all of the trying on.

I have just about every color that there is and she always wants to start with the blond...
She always ends up being a red head, over and over again...

We are now sitting here waiting for her hair to dry... again.
While we were waiting, she found this chase lounge. It's not the same material as the rest of the stuff I am going to use in her dressing room, but it might work.  We shall see.  I am not sure if there is enough room...

Anyway, we are taking it one step at a time and this will be one of the last things to go in, if it fits.

I am hoping that it doesn't.  She will want it recovered.  If that happens, I may as well build a new one.  It would be easier than taking this one apart.

Anyway, I am about to stop work for the day and go watch TV with Walter.  We are watching all of the Supernatural episodes from start to finish.  It's kind of like reading a book.  Just a couple of chapters a day.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

I love Supernatural! I am in no way qualified to be a doll's hair stylist, though I am a pretty savage barber, as I recall from my childhood...watch out, Tessie!

Coriander said...

Red hair really does suit Tessie!

I am watching/re-watching Supernatural, too. My re-watching is kind of like watching it new - I've forgotten most of what happened!